Maître de conférences Université de Bordeaux - Assistant Professor
Groupe NanoSystèmes Analytiques
Research interest: Localized electrochemistry for surface analysis and for surface modification, Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy, Bipolar Electrochemistry, Molecular electrochemistry, Photoelectrochemistry, Modelisation
Assistant-professor (since 2010: University of Bordeaux, Laboratory: “Institute of Molecular Sciences (ISM-UMR 5255-CNRS)”, Team: “Analytical Nanosystems (NSYSA)”
Electrochemistry technics: Cyclic voltammetry, Ultramicroelectrode, Scanning electrochemical microscopy, Bipolar electrochemistry, photoelectrochemistry
Organic chemistry: Diazonium synthesis, click chemistry
Chemical-physics on surface: SEM, contact profilometer, ellipsometry, electrografting with diazonim salts, surface patterning
Modeling: Comsol Mutliphysics (Finite element numerical simulation method)
29 articles published (8 as corresponding author, H-index: 14, citation 556, source google scholar)
1 Book chapter
24 oral communications (5 as invited)
2009-2010 Post-doctoral, University of Texas, Austin (USA), supervised by Prof. Allen J. Bard.
Topic: “Interrogation of TiO2 surfaces for the quantification of hydroxyl radicals by SECM”.
2006-2009 Ph.D in electrochemistry University of Rennes1 (France), supervised by Dr. Philippe HAPIOT
Laboratory of "Matière Condensée et Systèmes Electroactifs", UMR 6226 CNRS
Topic: “Surface modification and analysis by SECM”.
2005-2006 Master degree in electrochemistry. University Denis Diderot (Paris VII-France), Laboratory Interfaces, Traitements, Organisation et DYnamique des Systèmes (ITODYS), Paris VII.
Topic: “Atomics contact by electrochemistry” supervised by Pr. Jean-Christophe Lacroix
2000-2005 License and Master, University of Cergy-pontoise (France)
- ISE Travel Award for Young Electrochemists
- SCF Travel Award for Young Chemists for 4th Euchems chemistry congress
-Lecture in General chemistry (University of Bordeaux)
-Lecture in Analytical electrochemistry (University of Bordeaux)
-In 2014 ERASMUS program. Lecture in Electrochemistry for PhD students at the University of Venice (Italy)
Supervision of 34 students (Internship: 25 students (License of chemistry), 3 students (Master of chemistry); 3 post-doc, Co-supervising 2 PhD students
- 2012-: Member of the Analytical sub-division board of the Chemical Society of France (SCF), Secretary since 2016.
- 2016- : Member of the communication board of the sciences molecular institute (ISM)
- 2013: Member of the organizing committee for the international congress ElecNano 5th
- 2015: Member of the organizing committee for the ISM seminar
- 2016: Member of the organizing committee for the international congress ECL 2nd
- 2017: Member of the organizing committee for the national congress JE 2017
COORIDNATION OF PROJECT
- 2010 BQR: 40 k€ to buy the electrochemical microscope
- 2014 PEPS 19 k€: Generation and detection of singlet oxygen by electrochemical microscopy
- 2013- : In charge of practical class for electrochemistry at the engineer school (ENSCBP)
- 2016- In charge of analytical chemistry at the University of Bordeaux