Professeur des Universités à l'ENSCBP - Full Professor at ENSCBP
Groupe NanoSystèmes Analytiques
ENSCBP, 16 avenue Pey-Berland
Phone : +33(0)5 56 84 65 97
Résumé de carrière / Career outline :
1986 : Beginning of chemistry studies at the Technical University Munich
1989/90 : University Bordeaux 1
1990 : University of Oxford
1991 : Master degree in Chemistry at the Technical University Munich
1992-94 : PhD at the Centre de Recherche Paul Pascal in Bordeaux
1995/96 : Post-doc at the California Institute of Technology
1996 : Assistant Professor at the University Bordeaux 1
2000 : Full Professor at ENSCBP
2003-2006 : Director of the laboratory LACReM at ENSCBP
2007-2010 : Head of the group Analytical Nanosystems (NsysA) at the Institute of Molecular Sciences
2007-2013 : Member of the Council of the french agency for evaluation of research and higher education (AERES)
2013- : Senior Member of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
2020- : Fellow of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE)
Download the full list as a pdf file
- NEW Two of the Thai students (Sunpet and Suttipat) who spent part of their PhD thesis in our lab in the frame of our collaboration with VISTEC successfully passed their exam. Congratulations!!!!
- NEW - Welcome to Youness Boukarkour who joined us in October 2020 as a PhD student working on an industrial project in collaboration with the company LOGIKKO
- NEW - Welcome to Tommaso Nicolini who joined us in September 2020 as a post-doc working on the ANR project MULTISPOT
- NEW - Congratulations to Paul Chassagne for winning a best poster prize at the ISE annual meeting!!!!
- Welcome to Jeong Eun Yoo who joined us in April 2020 as a post-doc working on the ANR project MOMA
- Welcome to Pacharapon Kankla from Kasetsart University/Bangkok who joined us in March 2020 for one year as an exchange PhD student.
- Welcome to Tatjana Safarik who joined us in March 2020 as a PhD student working on the ITN project ImplantSens
- Congratulations to our collaborator Chularat Wattanakit for her nommination on the Asian Scientist 100 list by the Asian Scientist Magazine. She'll join us as an invited professor in spring 2020.
- Welcome to Ileana Pavel who joined us in January 2020 as a post-doc working on the ERC project.
- Congratulations to Rémi Cazelles who received a Marie-Curie fellowship to join us as a post-doc in January 2020 for two years
- Welcome to Ariana Alejandra Villarroel Marquez who joined us as a post-doc in January 2020 to work on the ERC project
- Welcome to Kostia Tieriekhov who joined us as a PhD student in November 2019 working on the ERC project
- Welcome to Serena Arnaboldi from the University of Milan who joined us in October 2019 as a post-doc
- If you are interested in porous electrodes, here is a link to a talk given in March 2019 at the Collège de France (in French)
- If you are interested in bipolar electrochemistry, here is a link to the talk given in February 2018 at the Collège de France (in French)