Professeur des Universités à l'ENSCBP - Full Professor at ENSCBP
Groupe NanoSystèmes Analytiques
ENSCBP, 16 avenue Pey-Berland
Phone : +33(0)5 56 84 65 97
Résumé de carrière / Career outline :
1986 : Beginning of chemistry studies at the Technical University Munich
1989/90 : University Bordeaux 1
1990 : University of Oxford
1991 : Master degree in Chemistry at the Technical University Munich
1992-94 : PhD at the Centre de Recherche Paul Pascal in Bordeaux
1995/96 : Post-doc at the California Institute of Technology
1996 : Assistant Professor at the University Bordeaux 1
2000 : Full Professor at ENSCBP
2003-2006 : Director of the laboratory LACReM at ENSCBP
2007-2010 : Head of the group Analytical Nanosystems (NsysA) at the Institute of Molecular Sciences
2007-2013 : Member of the Council of the french agency for evaluation of research and higher education (AERES)
2013- : Senior Member of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
2020- : Fellow of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE)
see ORCID account
- NEW Congratulations to our two co-tutelle PhD students (Marisa Ketkaew (right) and Sopon Butcha (left)) between the University of Bordeaux and VISTEC who received on the 15th of November their official PhD title from the princess of Thailand and the president of VISTEC (Jumras Limtrakul (middle)).
- NEW Welcome to Ruchao Gao who joined us in October for three years as a PhD student in the frame of the collaboration with Lin Zhang from Henan University/China.
- NEW Congratulations to Sopon Butcha who defended succesfully his PhD on 5th of August. He carried out his work on chiral metal electrodes in the frame of a co-tutelle thesis between University of Bordeaux and VISTEC in Thailand.
- NEW Congratulations to Tatjana Safarik for winning the best abstract award at the XXVII International symposium on Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics in Antwerp in April.
- If you're interested in some aspects of our work on chirality please have a look at this online lecture (starting from 0:40), delivered at the occassion of the selection of one of our articles in the journal CHIRALITY as one of the three most outstanding publications of the year 2021. The full program of this First Virtual Symposium on Chirality is here.
- Welcome to Thitapond Nulek from VISTEC, who joined us in September 2021 for one year in the frame of her PhD thesis on chiral separation.
- Our project CHIRACHEM, carried out in collaboration with VISTEC and the Institute of Chemical Science in Rennes, has been selected by CNRS as an International Research Project (IRP) with associated funding for the next five years. The starting date is 1.1.2022.
- Our collaboration with VISTEC has received the "Outstanding Research Award from the National Research Council of Thailand". Watch the video presenting our joint work on "Mesoporous chiral electrodes" (in Thai with English subtitles)
- Welcome to Mohsen Beladi-Mousavi who joined us in March 2021 as a post-doc to work on the ERC project
- If you are interested in porous electrodes, here is a link to a talk given in March 2019 at the Collège de France (in French)
- If you are interested in bipolar electrochemistry, here is a link to the talk given in February 2018 at the Collège de France (in French)