Professeur des Universités à l'ENSCBP - Full Professor at ENSCBP
Groupe NanoSystèmes Analytiques
ENSCBP, 16 avenue Pey-Berland
Phone : +33(0)5 56 84 65 97
Résumé de carrière / Career outline :
1986 : Beginning of chemistry studies at the Technical University Munich
1989/90 : University Bordeaux 1
1990 : University of Oxford
1991 : Master degree in Chemistry at the Technical University Munich
1992-94 : PhD at the Centre de Recherche Paul Pascal in Bordeaux
1995/96 : Post-doc at the California Institute of Technology
1996 : Assistant Professor at the University Bordeaux 1
2000 : Full Professor at ENSCBP
2003-2006 : Director of the laboratory LACReM at ENSCBP
2007-2010 : Head of the group Analytical Nanosystems (NsysA) at the Institute of Molecular Sciences
2007-2013 : Member of the Council of the french agency for evaluation of research and higher education (AERES)
2013- : Senior Member of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
2020- : Fellow of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE)
Download the full list as a pdf file
- NEW - Welcome to Youness Boukarkour who joined us in October 2020 as a PhD student working on an industrial project in collaboration with the company LOGIKKO
- NEW - Welcome to Tommaso Nicolini who joined us in September 2020 as a post-doc working on the ANR project MULTISPOT
- NEW - Congratulations to Paul Chassagne for winning a best poster prize at the ISE annual meeting!!!!
- Welcome to Jeong Eun Yoo who joined us in April 2020 as a post-doc working on the ANR project MOMA
- Welcome to Pacharapon Kankla from Kasetsart University/Bangkok who joined us in March 2020 for one year as an exchange PhD student.
- Welcome to Tatjana Safarik who joined us in March 2020 as a PhD student working on the ITN project ImplantSens
- Congratulations to our collaborator Chularat Wattanakit for her nommination on the Asian Scientist 100 list by the Asian Scientist Magazine. She'll join us as an invited professor in spring 2020.
- Welcome to Ileana Pavel who joined us in January 2020 as a post-doc working on the ERC project.
- Congratulations to Rémi Cazelles who received a Marie-Curie fellowship to join us as a post-doc in January 2020 for two years
- Welcome to Ariana Alejandra Villarroel Marquez who joined us as a post-doc in January 2020 to work on the ERC project
- Welcome to Kostia Tieriekhov who joined us as a PhD student in November 2019 working on the ERC project
- Welcome to Serena Arnaboldi from the University of Milan who joined us in October 2019 as a post-doc
- If you are interested in porous electrodes, here is a link to a talk given in March 2019 at the Collège de France (in French)
- If you are interested in bipolar electrochemistry, here is a link to the talk given in February 2018 at the Collège de France (in French)